- Boundary-Layer Stability, Turbulent Transition, Large-Eddy Simulation
- B. S. in Mechanical Engineering, Soongsil University, 2017
- Ph.D in School of Mechanical Engineering, GIST, 2023
HONORS & AWARDS
- Ph.D. Course RA Scholarship, GIST, 2021
- Best Paper Presentation Award, Korean Society for Computational Fluids Engineering, 2021
- Ph.D. Course RA Scholarship, GIST, 2020
- Best Paper Award, Korean Society for Fluid Machinery, 2018
- Best Paper Award, National Congress on Fluids Engineering, 2018
- "Effects of Phase Difference between Instability Modes on Boundary Layer Transition", Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2021.
- "Assessment of the Wall-Adapting Local Eddy-Viscosity Model in Transitional Boundary Layer", Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2020.
- "Large-Eddy Simulation with Parabolized Stability Equations for Turbulent Transition Using OpenFOAM", Computers & Fluids, 2019.
- "Computations of Turbulent Transition in Boundary Layer with LES", 2019 AIAA Aviation, 2019.
- "Turbulent Transition Prediction Using Large-Eddy Simulation with the Stability Theory", 10th International Conference in Computational Fluids Dynamics, 2018.